Friday, June 19, 2009

Crawford Montana Update...

Hey big fuckers and little fuckers....first of all i'm sorry it's taken me so long to post an update on what's happening out here at the ranch in montana. Although i'm going to school for Aerospace Engineering, i still can't remember and figure out my frickin password to make a post, so thanks to minibike for calling me a pussy and reminding me, i finally remembered it. So here's the latest and some pics from montana, and although it's not as wild or exciting as bend, it's great for me cause i get to prepare the ranch for all u fuckers when you come visit, so you all better pile in a 25 person van with james at the wheel and get your asses out here this summer for a pirate boat party at the ranch. Ps. tell that babe who showed her boobs at the rodeo nice work and that i want to buy her a beer or a plane ticket, ha,ha.













Typical day at the school library...these babes are my friends and break up the stress of calculus and chemistry. (by the end of the semester the 2 girls were dreaming about each other, true story)



















This is me on the weekends gettin ready to start workin on the miniramp and listening to motley crue.
















Miniramp's coming along...almost ready for extensions, spine, decks, and dirksen shreddin the shit out of it.

















I built a porch swing thinkin that donny might be able to get some babes on it....


















But Curtis and his babe will probablly just call dibs on it and hump on it all the time...

















Then I decided to build a pergola and a sun bed in hopes it might attract a babe out here in the country....
















But then i realized that minibike and lisa are gonna steal the bed before me and hump like rabbits in it and get married and stuff.
















The arsenal of battleships is growing...don't forget to bring babe shipmates for our seamen..




















I figured austin could command this bad boy naked doing his Steve ZiZSU stance....
















I finally turned 21, so i thought the best way to celebrate was ....

















..to take a 19 year old out for an X-1 ride and test out the boats engineering structural bullshit.


Well that's about it for now, you lil' fuckers better come visit me soon! and dont forget to bring shelby and some taco stand and some babes....and alex lopez.
crawford

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this might be the best post we have ever seen the commentary is hilarous.

Anonymous said...

when you become a rocket engineer are you going to give us a rocket burn out like the gold medal burn outs in your camaro ????????

tludwig said...

Still the most badass dude ever, and one of the best posts we have ever had.

AviatorVnecks said...

You're on Point. This update is pretty much amazing !

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm taking you up on that plane ticket offer, I've never been to Montana.

love,
tittes

buzz lightyear said...

Dear Tittes...
You're gettin your plane ticket alright, and when you get to wonderful montana, your beautiful self and tittes can be free and bounce on a trampoline in a wheatfield, ha,ha. ps. my sailboat, Danger Kitty, has a trampoline too that you and your wonderful tittes can layout on and go sunbathing. then we can flash other boats like pirates and flip em off!
see you in a couple days tittes...
love andrew

Anonymous said...

sounds like a dream come true, I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sorry I left before you were abel to see my titties, I am in Orange County now, so if you head this way, I'll be waiting for you . . .

buzz lightyear said...

Orange county rhymes with...well at least oranges are round and soft like your beautiful titties and they sweet and you have to caress and feel and massage them to see if their ripe and ready to be licked and sucked like your titties and ....wow...um time to go take a shower. ok, orange county it is, we'll get floaties and head out to the ocean where no ones watching and then i can't wait to massage and kiss and squeeze and lick and climb on top of you and those wonderful titties...damn..should probablly book a flight tonight...