Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Retaliation is here

This is Donny reporting from jakes name. The idiot he is, he left his
blogger name saved into my phone. I've got a few ideas but the more
help I can get the better. Declaring war and I'm going to fuck him
over. If you have medical records of his HIV case or crab reports
anythings I might use.

Also I'm not sure if you all have heard or not but the rumors are
true. Jake did get his ass beat by a girl after showing his brown eye
to all of pita pit. He received a quite a few left and right hooks
before two guys had to rip her off of him.

Fuck you jake. And blog on.
Donny
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Minibike said...

At least all the babes now know you have an Iphone.

Anonymous said...

god, the sexual tension between you two is electric ! when are you going to plow each others cornholes ?