Monday, March 9, 2009

K2 Factory Tour, Seattle WA

K2 has tons of posters and original designs all over the huge compound. It was a huge museum full of all sorts of pictures of blades and boobs. Skylar Thornton likes boobs.

Wille Yli Luoma is always sending it. It was cool to see snowboard shots in the mix with legendary dudes like Glenn Plake.

This is a prototype for the original Fat Bob. I think it is currently the worlds widest snowboard?

Scott Blum was trying to get some free blades.

And the TM's office.

Thanks Kevin for showing us around and hooking us up with some stuff. Including the drinks that made me black out and apparently piss some people off*.

Sean Tedore. Thanks for the good times man!

*Side Note
I wanted to appolagize to Rebekah the bartender. I don't remember much, but a couple of us were being rude and feel bad about what happened. I owe you guys a new pitcher like the one I dropped. Blum is glad he didn't light the whole jar of matches on the table on fire. That was stupid. I hope you can forgive us.

No comments: