Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lukas Huffman Checks In

Yo Jake,

I am in finals right now, I just wrote a 15 page paper about Bill Murray, so film school is treating me good.

I am not sure if I sent you this, but I made a ghetto website for my ongoing film project:
http://www.fivewaystoleaveyourlovermovie.com/

This is a fundraising tool, so if you know of anybody who wants to help an "rich international story" you send them my way. I am headed back to Romania next summer to finish that segment.

Thanks dude, let me know what you are up to,
Lukas

More about the movie: Five Ways To Leave Your Lover
Five Journeys. One Destination.
The project is a collection of five short films. Each 4-6 minute film features a different age couple in a different country with a different romantic problem. As a whole, Five Ways to Leave Your Lover is an internationally relevant movie that captures a diversity of ways people arrive at one emotionally charged moment.

No comments: