Monday, September 22, 2008

feast on a dick sandwich







the following people can feast on  a dick sandwich:

this retarded little dude that surfs my spot with a moustache. he looks like the guy from the game monopoly without the monacle. i hate you 
the writers of the show lost. fuck you and your endless plot that constantly makes me want to throw my remote through my television. 
my dentist: oh sure, why not pay fucking 200 bucks for you to brush my teeth and floss me ? why don't you punch me in the crotch on the way out. 
people who fucking type in code in their text messages to me: vito stop putting idk instead of i dont know. im not worth the effort ? snack on a sandwich made of my dick with a side of balls. not really
ad this list its fun its kind of thera-poo-dick

2 comments:

curtis said...

I love where your head is at.

Minibike said...

Can you start leaving pictures for these rants. What does a dick sandwich look like?