Wednesday, April 1, 2009

buzz-killington

so, my wife and son are out on a few errands tonight. I take reef grocery shopping.

During the time, I'm texting back and forth with my wife, when all of a sudden, I'm in the cake mix aisle, and I get this massive pot odor emenating from the only other guy in the aisle. His cart is packed with the usual munchie things, and a bunch of croutons, oddly. He then moves onto another aisle. I pick up a box of brownie mix and toss it into my cart. About 10 minutes later, I find him again near the ice cream. I calmly handed him the brownie mix and said "here, you told me to hold this for you for a while when you first walked in", and then we walked away.

Dude has got to be rethinking his entire existence, at least for a little while anyway. I love fucking with stoners.

2 comments:

Minibike said...

hahaha

M-Baker said...

what if the dude had aids or something and was taking his medicine!