Saturday, January 31, 2009

Adios Mexico Mega Post

We are through with mexico, went to vegas and will be reporting from Panama.  10-4 over and out.
Nicole says goodbye in Chetumal
Donnys favorite hotel
Toninos new ride
sail on
sail on, funny story.  Me and Nicole were in one of our many fights because she wouldn't get in the water so i had to tackle her off the boat and I assumed that the boat would stop when we got off of it but instead it really picked up some speed and headed off towards a cement wall which it barely dodged ramming into the forest.  So after I swam across the lake to fetch the boat and sail back to pick Nicole up who was almost drowning in the middle of the crocodile filled lake... lets just say the fight didn't stop there. 
I learned at SIA alot more people look at this blog than i thought and that i should quit putting naked pictures up...
we finally made it to the beach... but no waves
I get bored at the beach and made Nicole burry me
Best snorkeling of my life.... and only.  I broke my underwater camera abilities so no pictures of nemo, my apologies.
Bryan in Mexico, his name is spelt Brian in Spanish, who would of thought
Crappy ruins crappy photographer
A damn good lunch
Mine and Nicoles new house in mex

sailing captain Dejon

2 comments:

S.R. Powell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S.R. Powell said...

Pictures of your girlfriend laying on a boat with a little side boob hangin' out. Thats what the people want to see here at B.A.F. Not your flabby old man looking ass. You two have fun, don't get pregnant, and more side BOOB!