Sunday, September 21, 2008

oops i blogged my shorts

i'll friggen blog this thing. blogs...man what a stupid term. who the hell invented that word ? is there some special meaning with a fancy root in latin that i am not aware of ? do i care ?  
so what do i blog about ? how about this, my on going fucking fiasco with my car. now i like my car, its fun, sporty, and gets me where i want to go with gusto. however, my car has become a second home for my migrating money. my money goes south for the winter, straight into fucking fixing this german money pit.  so i did this thing called the gumball 3000. that was fun and all. it actually was a douche merchant festival grande. man talk about pricks !  imagine every dip shit in your high school with a new found fortune. yeah, exactly, douche swarm.  anyhow, my car started taking a shit on that gumball race. turns out i melted a bunch of important gizmos in my engine because i was going to fast under really hot temperatures. it was hot though, like the inside of rosy odonnels thighs after a 6 mile up hill bike ride. hahah you just imagined rosy odonnels thighs glistening with sweat beads. oh god so did i. 
so then my turbos blew up because of all the melted whatnot. that was cute. so i got that shit fixed. my car was gone to the shop for almost a month.  got the bitch back last weekend, and drove it all week. it was pure sweetness. low and behold , one week after i get the thing back, fucking car starts acting like shit. i was on my way to hot dogs and hand jobs when i got a flashing check engine light and no boost.  great , time for another lubeless base ball bat up the ole turd cutter.  so i limped the hell home from fucking paris california ( gods waiting room for seniors ) and now im sitting here with my hood open staring at this mass of wires and tubes and pretty much i know just enough to totally fuck my car up if i start tinkering myself.  so thats my saturday and sunday. bored as fuck and fucking wanting to kill the toolios that supposedly "fixed" my car.  dude i swear im just going to get a pony.

1 comment:

robbiesell said...

Have any inside tips on how I could become one of those new fortunairs? I'll race you next season.