Monday, September 15, 2008

Janna Meyen's Wedding

Sean Powell moved back from Tennessee or some shit.  So fun hanging out with him again.  Mandatory Double Fisting.

Mark Welsh can only single fist.  

Ryan Runke of Rome Snowboards had a Chrysler Seabring rental car.  Thanks for the strip club funds man.  This dude knows how to work it. 

Sam Hiltner has been doing sit ups in between editing their new snowboard movie "Almost Dead"  

Janna was looking amazing.  In a total badass wedding move, she walked down the aisle to Guns and Roses.  

I miss Central Oregon's High Def Views.

Scott Blum was contributing to minors.

Chris Owen getting ready to caveman.

Curtis Sr. Stole the life size cutout of the new bride and groom.  Almost looks real.

It was so rad to see Owen.  I probably get to see him once a year.  I owe 90% of my snowboarding career to this dude.  He really got me in the mix.  Thanks Owen.  

The Summit's bouncer.  Worst dude ever.  Donny's best friend.

No comments: