Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Cousin Ty's Fishing Trip.

Hi All,
I thought you might get a kick out of these pictures of a lobster trip that I just got back from. I was invited by my friend Andy and his son Drew to hop on board their boat and head to San Nicolas Island which is about 110 Nautical Miles (about 130+ regular miles) off shore from San Diego. We were blessed with 3 day limits for all three of us which totalled 63 lobster. We caught numerous lobster over 5 pounds including my personal record which tipped the scale at 11.5 pounds and his little brother that weighed in at 8.4 pounds (see pictures). I didn't have it in me to boil the two big guys so I donated them to the Lego Land Sea Life Aquarium here in Carlsbad today where they will live in the "Local Coastal Exhibit" for all the kids to see. We also caught limits of Rock Cod (90). What a trip!!! Enjoy the pics.
-Ty Hajjar

If you need a car and live near Oceanside, Calilfornia. Go to my family's car lot. 500 Motors.



No comments: