Sunday, August 31, 2008

Donny's Darts and Mega Mansions

Frank Hirata lives in Lisa's back house.  Check him out in this youtube clip.  He has been skating for over 29 years and pro for much of them.  Basically, he is a total badass.
Eddie Wall is in the blog.  Watch the video below for some darts in the neck.
Saudi was arting up the place.  Thanks for the new painting.....it reminds me not to drink and bike. 
Lisa's connections took us to a crazy Bel Air mansion.  The fresh prince wasn't there.....but close to it.....Kirsten Dunst and our Presidents daughter were getting lurked on by Donny.  Side note, Ian Ruhter is the most wasted sober person I have ever met.  Total badass as well.  
This is basically the theme of our blog.....maybe we should call this the "tied to pole blog"
Cannonball!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa and I jumped in the pool.  Eddie fully talked us into it.  Most awkwardly awesome thing I have done in my life.  I got George Bushes daughter wet, Donny wasn't the only one.  Again, video below is pretty sweet.
Best party move ever is stealing beer.  Free case of Coors for the road back home.  

This is probably the last post i'll have like this.  I don't think i'll be invited to another "Hollywood" party again.  

1 comment: